Monday, May 26, 2008

Erm...


Just now I chat with my relative. He told me try your best in everything because you won't know what will happen tomorrow. If you don't do your best, when you can't do it other day, sure you will regret. I can understand why he told me like that. So, now I will do my best in everything. Do my best in my studies and also my work.

Even though study and work together will be very tired, but I won't stop it. When I start this kind of life, I realize that it's really hard to earn money. So, I will try to spent lesser and earn some money for saving. All my friends asked, why should you work so hard just to earn a little money. For me, it's enough. At least I'm trying on something.

There were many things happened this year. For example, earthquake in Sze Chuan and Nargis Cyclone in Myanmar. They were so pity and unlucky. Both these incident make me so sad and hope that I can do something for the people there. We have to be more optimistic and do our best in everything, don’t regret for what you had done…

1 comments on "Erm..."

Anonymous said...

ohhh~ u say we muz bcum more optimistic rite?? but how cum recently we din seemed hapi de lehh? haha many things influenced dao us?? but ofcz avthin wil get passed veri soon.. im owez more optimistic than u de lehH!! haha jiayou bahh~!!! go go gaLsssss -_-"

hmmm do watever we wan n wont regret one day??? oh HO~ den wat shud i do?? i gt missed anythin in my life??? i wil shen zhong de kao lv it n take action if i dun wan 2 b regretted.. u oso hv 2 ya!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez