Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back to Childhood =D


Last night everyone is so bored and have nothing to do. Below the pictures show that what we were doing during the night.Playing UNO cards
"Why is my life so bored?"
"Let's start our match!!"
"I'm sure will be the winner! Put the horse here"
"Oh man!! Give me a break dude!"

**************************************************************************************
These pictures were taken in my college's recreation center.
"My teeth is so white =D"
Playing PS 2!!
It's so shaky!
Oh Man!! The tower is destroyed by Guairen Yee!! Haha.





A very lame post because I have nothing to do. The reason why I wake up so early is because I need to attend a replacement class. I hate to wake up so early on the Friday morning. Bye~

0 comments on "Back to Childhood =D"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez