Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trip...


I went to Bintulu with some friends for one-day trip. It was a fun journey. I bought a new jacket and a "Baby Milo" shirt. The only thing I wanted to complain is the arcade of Bintulu. I don't mind if the arcade is smelly. It's the "initial D" racing car I want to complain. At the other places, after winning the competition then you can continue playing but after I won the race, I can't continue... I'm so mad.. Wahaha.
After breakfast went to the beach~ Luckily no sand flies...A beautiful beach but I don't know the name for the beach~
Vaining at the beach~ oops...
Saw this weird insect, but it's dead~
Went to Hartz Chicken for dinner~

Took a group photo before we left =D
A beautiful sky~ Took this on the way back...
The eyes of the eyes of the bears shows that they are dead.
The name of their groups is R.I.P
With red ribbon- Mr. Ricky
With no ribbon- Mr. Ivan
With yellow ribbon- Ms. Phoebe
Their name was think by us....

We had a fun journey and we make a contract between 4 of us. The 4 of us are Lin Chiang, Jordan, Rui Yue and me. The content of the contract is saying that we need to speak english to each other start from today onwards. Who break the rules being stated will need to treat the other 3 something. But there are some exceptions too. I think I will be going insane because I keep saying something about contract which I learn in the college.

Something funny happen during the journey. I saw Ms. Wong Lui Ngok tried to sleep then I asked her whether she needed my pillow or not. But unfortunately I spoke in mandrin. Then she replied me, "what are you talking about just now?" Damn! I totally forget about our agreement. Luckily everyone has a free life...

0 comments on "Trip..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez