Friday, September 19, 2008

Sweet memories...


Someone are going to kill me because of a book name "sweet memories". Haha. They keep asking me to find this book. They wish to see this book rather than seeing me.
Gals, I'm sure that you gals are very familiar with this book right?
Sweet memories.. Looking it for a long time right? Now I found it...

I had read a few page inside but I really feel that how come we were so childish last time. Oh!! The things inside are really quite funny because last time we were still young then now once I read through then will feel like laughing the past me. I'm glad that we have this sweet memories book and let us share all our things inside.

"Nothing is great like friendship on earth, no jewels, no pearl has got it's worth, no one except a BEST friend can be trusted, your life will never get rusted!" from the sweet memories.

1 comments on "Sweet memories..."

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez