Monday, September 1, 2008

Funny time!


I went shopping just now with my little nephew. Went shopping nothing strange right? But how if I went shopping with my volleyball jersey and basketball shorts then will be quite strange right? Haha! Actually I just planned to go to the night market but who knows my cousin asked me to drive her to the mall.

There are quite many funny things happened during our shopping. We went into a shop named Cinderella. I saw a cute drawer with an elephant on it. The sales girl is trying to persuade me to buy the drawer. While I was thinking of it, my little nephew told me that he wanted to go to the washroom. The sales girl’s face got a little not happy with it.

After the toilet then we went to a beauty shop. We bought a massage thing which can help me to slim down my leg. When we wanted to pay for the bill then my friend told me that maybe we don’t have enough money to pay it. Hehe. Luckily we have enough money to pay for the thing, but both our wallet left altogether only RM1.

Ps: someone promise me to buy a ring for my birthday!

0 comments on "Funny time!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez