Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 =D


2009
Happy New Year~
Good luck and all the best to everyone.
I hope that this year will be a different year from past cause I'm facing new things.
Hope that there won't be anyone to disturb my life and just let me be what I want to be.
Hope that my family and friends will happy always.
Time really past very fast and now is a brand new year.
I think I had grown up and learn many things from the previous year.
Even though sometimes I'm still quite stubborn and naive.
I have new challenge this year and for sure I will grow more mature in my thinking.
My greeting is quite late compare to the others because I was sleeping at that time. Haha!*Guairens- Must stay happy always =D I really appreciate you gals a lot!!
Must do your best in everything! Miss you gals...

0 comments on "2009 =D"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez