Saturday, January 3, 2009

New sy!


Hey~ I'm now sitting in the coffee bean and just to online. Oh man! The drink here is so expensive but no choice cause this is the only place that I know can online. Where are all of you gone? I thought that can chat with you all when online but non of you are here. Sob Sob~ :'( Haha! Friends, I miss you guys so much especially when I started to work.

I'm so healthy now, cause I will be sleeping at around 10 something and wake up at 6 something in the morning. Unbelievable right? Usually I won't sleep that early and wake up so early but no I have no choice. My life here is so boring then everyday just waiting for the weekends and come out with friends.

When the first day I arrived in Miri, I really feel like going back cause there are too much of problems I need to solve by myself. I can't phone my parents and ask for help cause they can't help me only me myself can solve the problems. Thanks to my friends and family that help me when I need help.

I'm now learning to be tougher and face all my problems by my own. Although sometimes I will feel sad and helpless when I have problems but I'm sure that I can overcome my problems by my own. Wish me luck!! Haha. Everyone around me seems like growing up and become mature so I need to grow up too.

0 comments on "New sy!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez