Wednesday, January 7, 2009


How come I can online at this time? Haha! Until now only I know that my office can online so I'm so happy and here to blog something. Now actually is my lunch time but I'm not going for lunch because I'm not feeling well; having flu and headache.

I had been working for few days but I don't really know what I'm doing. Some of those I never learn before so I can only keep asking my supervisor to teach. Then when doing some work, I feel scare because I don't know what me myself is doing.

(Maybe I will be going back to Brunei on this Saturday~ Laopo(s), must go out if I back to Brunei~ Missing you all so much~)

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez