Friday, January 30, 2009

thanks lao po =p


(too bad just now didn't took any picture so just put old picture)
Thanks to my dear Lao Po for the companion just now.
Sorry that always ask you out in the last minutes.
But I know you won't angry me cause you love me right? =p
We spend our time somewhere which we always spend.
Just keep eating, playing and talking.
Luckily we did went out just now because I'm going back to Miri tomorrow then I don't know when is our next gathering.
Although this trip was kinda rush and tiring but as long as I'm in Brunei then I'll feel happy.
I will really miss all my lao pos very much and of course all my dearest friends~
Form 5C (2006)
Love you guys so much!

******************************

Tomorrow need to back to the place that doesn't really suits me and which I hate.
Don't know when and why I start hating that place.
Feel that I'm so useless and wasting my time.
Hope that everything will be fine soon.
I don't really know what I want and which is more suitable me in this moment.
Really kinda fed up and thinking of hiding in somewhere else.
Don't really know what had happened.
I'm TIRED!
Trying to figure what's going on with me.
Start to be emotional again?
Don't know! Really don't know.
Can anyone help me?

0 comments on "thanks lao po =p"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez