Wednesday, February 18, 2009

??


I was given new task by the supervisor to accomplish...
It's kinda hard for me cause I'm just a Year 2 student who haven't even complete diploma yet.
But I love the challenge, once I had done the task then I will feel sense of accomplishment.
Will feel really happy.
I did face some problems too, it make me quite stress although now I'm just having a training.
Once I face problems then I will start thinking whether this career suits me or not.
I know that it's kinda too late for me to think about this question but I just can't stop myself from thinking about that.
I will try my best for the coming days and hope that I will accomplish my task successfully.
And thank to the stupid me for choosing such a "good" college to continue my studies.
Actually I don't think this is a training and learn new things in this training.
This training make me feel that I learn things from the beginning.
Thank you so much to my "dearest" lecturer who spoil my future!!

0 comments on "??"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez