Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My chinese new year


The day before CNY..
There are so many delicious foods~
No wonder people always say CNY sure will grow fatter!

The first day of CNY!!
Me and some of my cousins and relatives!
Gong Xi Fatt Chai~
(ang pao leh?)
Me and Wei Ling~
Me and Wei Shan~
At relatives' house bai nian~!
Everyone is busy eating~What is this naughty kid doing? Haha~
Haha!



********************************************************
Last night there were 2 friends went to my grandma house and bai nian.
We didn't know what to do so we decide to play cards.
We bet but not gambling..
The one who lose need to eat half of the "gan"
I'm the one who lost most...
I ate 2 of that~
He's the winner...
He ate only half~
We totally ate 4 of that~
Haha.
It's quite fun although I will scare eating that~!
Lastly, wish everyone have a prosperous year~

0 comments on "My chinese new year"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez