Monday, February 9, 2009

Chap Goh Meh


On Saturday, my aunt brought me, my cousin , niece and nephew to the park.
I wanted to be there since long time ago cause



Mr. Pilot~
***********************************
We celebrated "Chap Goh Meh" one day earlier...
Picture taken outside my grandma house in the evening..
King of Monkey hanging the fireworks on the tree :p

It's tied on the branches~
Putting the fireworks before our dinner~
Poor little tree xD
Then, of course our dinner~
Delicious...
Today is the last day of Chinese New Year~
I hope that my Chinese New Year will never end so that I can play everyday~
But I know it's impossible!!
Lastly, wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year!!!

0 comments on "Chap Goh Meh"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez