Friday, February 6, 2009

Meaningless Life


I had been to this world for almost 20 years. This is the first time I feel like I'm so useless and living in such a meaningless life. Everyday my life is the same, especially when I go to work. Doing things that an office boy can do or sometimes just dream for the whole day. Making me feel so tired and useless.


=(

2 comments on "Meaningless Life"

kHiM牛牛 on February 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM said...

wat's a meaningless life?
u have to think by de other way..
de joy btw ur frenz
de crazy/fun life tat u spent in ur life

der have many fun in our life tat make u happy
der oso have de bored or sad things & difficulties
mayb tis make us lost our direction

so..
b happy ya^^

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on February 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM said...

Everyday sitting in the office, daydreaming since morning till afternoon. This is a meaningless life. It's just wasting my time. It's about my job. For friends, of course when I spend my time with them I won't feel bored. But when start working, seldom find friends so sometimes will feel bored!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez