Monday, September 3, 2007

coffee, my fren???


today is da 1st day we start our final exams. oh my god. dis few days i keep on memorizing all da point 4 exams. my head wil burst soon le. hehe. i don enuf sleep 4 few days le. jus keep on studyin n playin nia. I hv 2 drink coffee avday 2 let myself nt 2 fall asleep while I’m studyin. I woke up at 6 dis morning, wake up 2 study. I’m quite hapi 4 da exam 2day nt reali hapi bcos mayb I cant gt silver merit 4 communication. Some of da points I studied b4 den when I was answerin da question I cant remember da answer. I so mad at myself y I don study earlier 4 da progress test? If I studied at dat tym, I sure wil gt silver merit 4 communication le. All is bcos of da progress test!! Hai~~ yue is asleep nw, den I wanna study da nx subject le. I’m reali tired but I wanna challenge myself. My gastric gt problems le, last tym I oways wil gastric pain den nw I stil keep on drinkin coffee. Once I drink coffee, I wil feel uncomfortable. If I study too much, I wil feel headache n cant continue 2 study le. But no choice, onli coffee can help me nw. bcos I wanna gt gd results, don wanna let my parents disappointed. Hope dat I can do wat I aim 4. I found a reali gd way 2 release stress le. Dis morning b4 I go exam, me, yue n a fren play lami b4 we go exam. Den when luch tym, we play 4 an hour, after dat dey went bak 2 sleep le. Avone is so hardworking n putting efforts 4 their exams. Me too. Good luck 2 avone.

2 comments on "coffee, my fren???"

RueyHwa on September 3, 2007 at 3:57 PM said...

siao kia ah u~haha..take good care of ur gastric la!!!u can try to have a nap first den baru study ma~so dat u have more energy too..if u studyin in a tired condition, u will feel stress and nt so easy to memorize oso..good luck anyway agen to u all =P

Hwa on September 3, 2007 at 10:42 PM said...

哈哈~
我就是那个跟她们一起玩lami的人~
蛮好玩的~
下次再玩吧~
不过,要读好书先哦~

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez