Wednesday, September 26, 2007

i'm crazy... can anyone help me??


crazy!!! crazy abt xing guang bang. wahaha. dono y after i watch dat competition, i cant stop watchin it. it's reali nice. dono how 2 say. even tough some of u wont agree wid me but i stil tink dat it is reali nice. hehe. lyk i'm takin drug, cant pull myself out. hehe. siao po ah me. how cum ah? den i'm fallin in love wid 1 of dem. wahaha. but ah hwa n yue say he's nt yentao. i oso dono y. when c him, i wil b veli hapi. i noe he's nt yentao but when he sings, he gt a veli special de mei li. he gt a lil shy shy de. hehe. i lyk dis kind of guy!!! wahaha. falling in love...我爱的人,不是爱我的人

i saw a mouse jus nw... omg!!! nitemare..... say NO 2 mouse. wahaha

0 comments on "i'm crazy... can anyone help me??"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez