Wednesday, September 19, 2007

tired... hapi... njoy...


Tired… avday hv 2 fetch mama, didi n mei mei. But I’m hapi cos I can help my mama, she wont b so tired. Let mei mei no need go bak by bus. I reali njoy drivin but when hv traffic jam den it reali need a lot of focus. 2day I go many places shoppin wid ah hwa n yue. I went bak 2 my “lovely” skul. Wahaha. Go eat breakfast, gt drumstick. Wow!!! Delicious.. n I oso drink fruit tea, long tym din drink le. Our skul n oso da students der r reali different eh. Da skul is nt da skul dat I studied b4 le. All change… we went 2 arcade n play. Play bball n oso da dancing machine. Play till we veli tired, shou ruan jiao ruan. Wahaha. N oso sing in da k-box. Wahaha. Veli de hapi, siao siao de us. Hehe. We veli unlucky ah, wanna take lunch oso no place 2 eat. At last, we went 2 mall food court n take our lunch, butter chicken. My sis bought a ps 2. I can play oways le. But hv 2 curi curi de play cos my mama does nt noe abt it. Finally, nw I can on9 le, but no 1 2 chat de. Sienz ah. Ah hwa, yue~~~~ wher r u gals?????

3 comments on "tired... hapi... njoy..."

RueyHwa on September 19, 2007 at 9:55 PM said...

haha~i veli tired ho!!slept five hrs nia yest den juz now eat le 8.30 lie at da sofa der jiu beh tahan le sleep dao now ah~no la..one hr nia actuali haha!!i veli suang ler today cos i no need attend class boh~muahahah!lucky~

Anonymous said...

arlar hwa i noe u so hapi!! haha ur spellin mistake--> 'lay' nt 'lie' hehez.. sy din catch ur mistakes arr.. cz she avtime been caught by u.. hehez

ooh ya~~ sy thanx u bcoz u drive us out!! veri flexible eh.. fang bian hen duo.. hehez.. go out again ya!! =b cum 'car' me ooh..

-Yu3-

Anonymous said...

wah wah~correct my mistake!!!not me spellin mistake la..is i cant differentiate lie n lay~its juz past tense n present tense i gues..watever~!haha...exhausted!!hav to rest for few days le la~~

-hWa-

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez