Wednesday, September 12, 2007

water n rain~!!


2day whole day I stick wid rain o water. So soi n oso quite funny. Haha. Dis mornin I wake up early n help my biao sao. When we r goin 2 leave da factory, I went 2 wash hand cos I wanna pack my things le. Den suddenly da tap putus, den da water keep on flowin. I try 2 fixed it but I cant so I asked 4 help. At dat tym onli me n my biao sao at da factory, but both of us dono how 2 fixes den I try 2 fixed myself lo. While fixing, hehe… all da water splash on me. I’m almost all wet. Cos when u fixed, da water wil simply splash on u. den after a while, hehe!!! I’m so lihai, I fixed it. Wahaha. I can b da ppl dat fined da tap. Hehe. Here rainin da whole afternoon til nite.

I put 1 fren aeroplane, actuali I’m goin bak 2 miri wid him de but who noes my biao ge ask me 2 stay bak 1 more day 2 accompany my biao sao, I cant reject. Den I so paiseh dat I put him aeroplane. Hehe. He’s such a nice guy, he din ngry at me eh. So tomoro he wil folo his fren bak. I’m so nei jiu ah. I’m da 1 ask him 2 accompany me go bak de but I’m oso da 1 put him aeroplane. Hehe.

Nite tym me n my biao sao went 2 pasar malam n buy things 2 eat but it’s rainin heavily. But at last we stil go when da rain is smaller. Siao po(S) hehe. Buy so so so many foods ah, eat til both of us full til cant move le. Hehe.

3 comments on "water n rain~!!"

RueyHwa on September 12, 2007 at 11:32 PM said...

haha~u leave me comment and i leave u one oso lo..wakakaka!!err...fined tap??u type wrong agen kan?haha..too bad!!anyway~u sponsor me first baru we go out..if nt i refuse to go out eh~ehseh!hahaha...lyk dis ni jiu cant luan luan lai le..ur biao ge sure scare u luan luan lai oso de..haha!!

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on September 13, 2007 at 12:55 PM said...

ah hwa, y u oways can catch my spellin mistake de?? aiyo!! wahaha. i din work la, if hv den can sponsor la. as if. wahaha. wat la, i wont luan luan lai de. i so gd gal leh. ehehe.

kHiM牛牛 on September 13, 2007 at 3:21 PM said...

hehe
we r waiting 4 u
go travelling in miri
shopping
craying
n 1 more surprise

waiting 4 u...

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez