Sunday, September 9, 2007

missing avone!!!


Erm… most of dem went bak 2 their home town le, onli left me in sibu. I’m goin bak soon as well. Hehe. Even tough dey left onli 4 a few days, but I oredi started 2 miss dem le. I reali don lyk 2 b separated from avone. 4 me da word separate is reali da worst thing ever. Hehe. 2day I cried, nt bcos I’m hapi o sad but is dat someone ask me 1 question den I cant control myself. Since last tym, when I heard someone say abt “dis” topic I sure wil cry. No matter in front who. Hehe. Start from tomoro, I hv 2 wake up early early in da morning le. I miss avone. i miss da life here n oso in bru. I mis da tym we had b4. I mis avthing.

2 comments on "missing avone!!!"

Anonymous said...

haha gal.. i noe u mis me de most one lehh!! hao de.. i wil hen gan dong oso lor~~ blehz wher gt separated.. sa de.. we owez link in our heart!~~ wahaha wat’s de question dat make u cry ooh.. n who ask u de?? me agak agak noe a little bit nia… tel me tel me.. hehez

-YuE-

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on September 12, 2007 at 10:20 PM said...

knt tel de la. n oso don ask me 2 let u noe. hehe. i wil cry agen de wahaha. don siao liam la, link our heart 2gether? sure ma u?? wahaha. i don miss u actuali!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez