Monday, October 29, 2007

college's life


I did something that I think should be done in college's life. Yesterday night I went to play basketball. It was around 10 something, we played till 12 midnight. It really fun because seems like I'm back to my high school period. After volleyball training, me, yen and hwa went to play basketball with shen. He's the only guy that will play basketball with us and compete with the other guys. That time I played till the whole shirt wet. Even tough I'm tired but I enjoy that feeling. Playing with friends and all the stress and unhappy things are gone. Yesterday I had the same feeling too. I knew some new friends that like to play basketball and also volleyball. They are really nice peoples. The moment we played, we were enjoying and keep on laughing. We were competing to each other. Then the next day I'm having classes at 8 in the morning. I know that I will be very tired when having class but at least while I'm playing, I enjoyed it. This is the college's life that I want. Do something that is unexpected.

1 comments on "college's life"

Anonymous said...

heyhey!!!when we got play wid shen wor??hahah..cant rmb it weh...i only rmb dat he oweys kacau us when playin volleyball~feel lyk kick his ass dat tym ler!!haha oOps XP happy to c u so enjoy da life der..must cont lyk dis oh~shun bian keep fit!!hehe~

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez