Thursday, October 25, 2007

life!!!


I'm exhausted! I feel like there's no one I can trust beside yue when I'm here. If I was having bad mood, I would choose not to let anyone know. Even tough I have a cousin here but when I was at his house, he would put his anger on me. Let me feel like there was no place that I can stay when I need a break. I found a really cruel thing, it is when someone needs your help or when they have nothing to do, it is the only time they will look for you. I really hate this kind of feeling cause I choose to trust everyone but what I got return is something like when they wanted to find me then only they will talk to me. But when I was alone, there were no one with me. I treat everyone good, what I have, I will share. Will think of them when I went shopping or whenever I saw something that I think suits them I will buy it. I will choose to be happy in front of everyone because I don't want my friends to think that I'm always moody. That's all. Doesn't mean that I'm really happy; just want to see everyone is laughing when I'm talking or when they are playing with me. Another thing is I hate people saying back the things that I had done before. I done it before is just my thinking not mature enough, doesn't means that I'm still like before. I have changed! But no ones notice about it, people will just remember the things that I had done before and keep on saying about it. Not really keep on saying but when someone says about it, I will really feel sad. I know I should not do that but everyone is learning and growing up while they do something wrong. I had learned my lesson but seems like it is nothing for everyone. Cruel world! Hate this place a lot; it gave me a lot of sad and unhappy memories. Make me miss my schoolmates and the memories we had before. Good luck guys, I know you guys maybe will also face the same problem as me. But we have to be tougher while we are studying in college and university. Hope that we can meet as soon as possible. I know I'm just a clown in front of you guys; you guys are the best for me. I found out something, it is hard for us to make a friend that you can share your entire secret when in college or university. Maybe the best time for us to make best friend that can share secret only when in primary or secondary school.

3 comments on "life!!!"

Anonymous said...

life life~ dis sy ar.. keep want me write comments 4 her!! hmmm.. when just now u told me all what had happened i also speechless lor~ don't know how 2 comfort u bout it.. but sometimes your situation really 'kun rao'- don't know in english.. just let it over ya?? just think of he also treat u good ar.. will bring u 2 where u ask 4~ right?? be happy n 'kan kai yi dian' lor~~ life is complicated!!! wahaha i also have my own fan nao.. but i could make up my mind veri fast wor.. lihai right?? learn from me.. =) our life here would be very suffer if we keep think of those prolems and unhappy things.. so we have 2 keep crazy and fooling around.. singing~!! haha as you said we will get a 'saman' soon right?? -.- u have 2 make me busy of doing something or play something all the time ya?? don't let me think of my sadness things also k?? tomorrow go race car.. fuuu~~ next time continue my comments again ya~~ hate u ehhh.. keep sing sing there!! i give back your laptop lar.. ok?? =b

RueyHwa on October 26, 2007 at 1:29 AM said...

haha!!nice nice..ur post don hav suddenly here suddenly there..well organised!!haha~stil da same..don think so much lo..as u said~eryone is still learnin and ur fren oso still learnin..they might not noe dis may hurt u..and find ppl when dey need dat person is human nature so we have to ti liang them..erybody make mistake~so at here i hope u can forgive those ppl who make mistake b4~actuali have more to say but juz now was on da phne when i wrote til half..now dunno wat to write le..haha bah bye~ XP

kHiM牛牛 on October 27, 2007 at 1:18 PM said...

这个世界
就是如此险恶
人心难测
就像空中的云一样
随时随地都在变
跟不知道他到底在想什么

最重要的是
自己已有了很多烦恼
千万别让他人之事困扰你
加油!!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez