Wednesday, October 31, 2007

difference of childish and mature -_-"


Today, I found out that guys are separated into 2 kinds. Some of them are childish but some are mature. I compare some of them; make me think that guys are really scary because those which are childish will do something that it is unexpected. I played basketball with 2 groups of guys. The first group, some of them are almost the same age with us but all of them are older than us. When playing basketball with them, they won’t be saying that girls are weak but they will give girls a chance to show ourselves. They will set some rules like guys can’t shot the ball at an area or when girls are going to shot the ball, they won’t attack the girls. They are only few guys will play basketball with girls. They won’t look down at girls or they won’t think that losing to girls is a shame. These kinds of guys are known as the mature ones.

The second team is the childish ones. They will keep on playing “one man show”. They won’t let girls have the chance to shot the ball and keep on attacking girls. They will also use some rude words to do body attack. Make girls angry with their words. They are not enjoying the game but just wanted to win. For them, losing to girls is a shame. While playing with them, they are very rude; keep on pushing or just wanted to let you foul. Your mood will be affected during playing basketball with them. They don’t think much but for them win is the most important thing.

I had talk to 2 of my good friends here. I told them everything; what I think of them and what had they did that hurt me. One of them cried because I said that she changed a lot, not the person that I knew last time. I think she will “be back soon” with our help. I really treasure them because i know it's hard to me to find someone that really treasure me. The most important thing is, i will always treasure the relationship with the guairens.

3 comments on "difference of childish and mature -_-""

Anonymous said...

heyhey~~ 2day u talk lots.. tel out avthin 2 dem!! so if someday dey did sumthin dat u'l hurt o wat.. jz let dem noe lor~~ as u said jznw we hv 2 tel out watever we tink in our heart!! i'm nt in de same course wit u so i wont noe wat u had happened in de class.. but when u told me sum story related 2 ur classmate.. reli fun lor!! haha so qi guai ehh deir tinkin.. haiz sibu ppl!!!

hmmm.. bout playin basketball ar?? yea i oso noticed dat dey al r nice guy lor~~ de first time i noe deir new rules.. jz onli wil let gals shootin nia!! quite fun.. make me njoy playin wit dem.. den how bout playin ping pong?? 2day we seems lik quite bz de whole day hoh.. den i noe u sure make urself tired den sleep early!! left me alone..

-Yu33-

RueyHwa on October 31, 2007 at 2:55 AM said...

hmm~yue alone?den u on9 lar~i m oweys here dude!!hehe..why u don go create one acc in google ah yue?den u no need to use da anonymous anymore~haha!!well..kinda kek dao by ur post!!haha~but sometyms REN BU KE MAO XIANG~muahahaha!!juz nth to say den simply say something~wakakakaka

kHiM牛牛 on November 3, 2007 at 12:13 AM said...

只能说
大家一起加油咯

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez