Friday, October 26, 2007

today :D


Today I woke up very early because I went to help my cousin. After that, he brought me to a lunch then brought me back hostel. Yue and I actually wanted to go bank and get some money but because of some problem we did not take money. We went to Parkson, ate many things at KFC. We jog for many days but because of the KFC, waste the time we went to jog. Have to do more exercise to overcome the KFC we ate just now. Then, song's cola accidentally drop and it splash on my jeans. It was very funny because side of my jeans was wet. We went to the arcade at sing kwong. I and yue persuade the others to play the initial D racing car with us. It was fun because long time did not play till so enjoy. We play for so many times until all of us were sweating. It was really fun and all of us were laughing and shouting. I think since I come back here, today can be counted as the happiest day. Even tough I am really tired for many days but when say about play I will be very excited. Yue ate a jelly just now, she stand behind me. The jelly fell on my shirt. How unlucky am I? Both my jeans and clothes got food and drinks drop on them. I know it was just an accident. My shoulders are very pain, feel like it will break very soon. But I think tonight I will still sleep late. I am now alone at the hostel, don't know where yue go. I was playing red alert just now, I did not play for such a long time. So, it was quite happy when I know my friend has this game. Tomorrow we are going to play badminton, hope that tomorrow will be a nice day. Thanks to Zing Seng, he brought me out today. Nice day to everyone. Just now I receive a chocolate from my little angel. I have a little angel but I don't know who he or she is. I am so happy. Thanks to my little angel.

2 comments on "today :D"

kHiM牛牛 on October 27, 2007 at 1:31 PM said...

we o so happy playing der
until we dont hv $..
hehe..
fun lah..
hapi hapi

Anonymous said...

haiyahhh khim so fast snatch my comments.. =p if she din mention bout it 2day i oso dunno u wrote dat i droped my jelly~~~ aiya.. hmmm.. yea its fun playin dat day.. we dai huai dem le.. n 2day we went 2 play again!!! dis time more ppl play wit us rite.. haha i noe u hapi won yung wah~! dat lao renn.. hope avday we can lik dis go out play.. but but i noe impossible~~~~ ^^

YuE~

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez