Sunday, October 28, 2007

My day...


Yesterday we went to play badminton. I played till all wet. I think I was the only one played till so wet, seems like I had taken a bath or I went under the rain. It was fun and besides playing, can also keep fit. We went to have a sit and rest for a while. After that we all went to the place that we loved the most, arcade. We brought more friends there. The game we loved the most, of course is initial D. I was very happy because I won a guy called old man. He loses to me once before but after that no one ever loses to him. I am the champion. Yue also not bad, she won peter also. That’s mean girls also can win guys when racing cars. The old man was very mad when he loses to me so he keeps on challenging me. I won the first and second match but lose to him at the third match. He played with me was just to prove that he can win me. At that moment, for me guys wanted to prove that they were the best and can win girls in everything. That makes me think that guys are very stubborn. After happy, sure have something that is unhappy. I went to my cousin’s factory; he wanted me to teach him how to download songs. He told me that he will go Emily’s grandma house eat dinner. I did not follow them. I was alone at the factory, yue phone me whether wanted them to come fetch me back after they ate their dinner. I do not know how; go back with them or wait till my cousin back. I chose to go back with them because I was really tired. Then I think my cousin was mad at me because actually he wanted me to help him today but he did not call me. He will always call me when he wanted me to help him. I do not know how to face him. My mummy call me just now, she had finish her vacation. She went to Bali Island and K.L with her friends. Now she is in Miri. Hope that today will have a nice day.

1 comments on "My day..."

Hwa on October 29, 2007 at 3:01 AM said...

什么老人啦~
我都说我89啦~
什么啦~ 我那又生气啊~
只是不甘愿而已啦~
哈哈~
所以,才想赢的嘛~
呵呵~
不过,还真得很好玩!
超爱!!!!
下次再玩吧!
秋明山,雪的!
让你报仇雪恨~
哈哈~

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez