Thursday, November 1, 2007

sick...


I went to play basketball with the guys yesterday. I don't know what the reason that my leg cramp at the midnight. I keep on shouting pain then yue was woken up by me. She thought I was saying dream words. Then she helped me. Sorry yue, I woke you up in the midnight. Morning when I woke up by the alarm, I ask yue to wake up but actually she was having classes at 10. Thanks to yue by saving my leg.

Today I don't know why suddenly got a cold. I was not feeling well but I was having classes form 8 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon. I felt so uncomfortable because I keep on sneezing and make me can't concentrate to what the lecturers were teaching. In the afternoon the weather was so hot but I was wearing the jacket. I didn’t feel hot.

Just now we went to play basketball again and also ping pong. Everyone enjoys the time when playing. Then we went to the coffee shop and have a break. We were talking and laughing around. There was nothing to eat because the time is too late. Our friend drove us to a place that is far from our college. That place was very spooky, no one lives there and there was no car passing by. When we returned, we sang the children song that we learnt before. At that moment, everyone becomes a small kid.

2 comments on "sick..."

Anonymous said...

haha childish ehh ni!! me mayb mature abit.. somes of de songs i nvr heard b4 de.. u n nala can join wit de group of children liao..

oh no!!! 2moro frenly match liao.. me no nid play de.. b sub jiu ke yi le!! scared spoiled diao ehh.. hahahaha

so funi ar u called me wake up dis mornin.. wan me pei u go skul kar?? but 2moro nid 2 wake me up lar..

blablabla~~ dunno wat 2 write liao.. -Yu3-

Anonymous said...

haha!!yea~dats da adv of living wid someone when u go study n nt staying wid ur parents~MUZ WAKE DEM UP~!especially macam wongluingok dis laopopo~wahhaha..she won mind de cos laoren no need sleep much de XP

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez