Saturday, November 17, 2007

anyone can help me?


I will be very busy within this few days, I need to finish all 4 assignments within this few days, but I haven't started anything yet. Everyone is worrying for their assignment but I'm playing everyday. I know I shouldn't be like this but I can't control myself. Once there are people playing, I will sure join them. I don't even have a schedule for my assignments. I know that I should work harder for the progress test and also assignments, but I won't even think of doing when I'm free. There are many friends and peoples that beside me and will ask me to study and start doing assignments, the reaction I gave them is “I will study or do tomorrow”. Thanks to those who ever advice and pushing me during test and assignments. I will try to change and become good girl, don't play so much and studies must be the first but not playing. I start to sleep late everyday, play with all the friends. Besides that, I love to think a lot when I am alone. I was kept thinking many things but I don’t know what I was thinking. I love to see peoples' action and also reaction, try to know what they are thinking at that time. Once I start thinking or I have nothing to do, straight away I will be very moody. Which will let people thinks that I'm having bad mood, I wasn't having bad mood is just I was thinking a lot. Who can help me with this?? I start to give myself a lot of stress which I will never do it before... I really feel stress but I don't know how to release my stress beside playing...

2 comments on "anyone can help me?"

Anonymous said...

its kinda confusing for me..u said u moody but u are nt havin bad mood?u r thinking something which u dunno what u r thinking?

since da only way u can release ur stress is by play and u r oledi playing eryday so u still veli stress?

its normal dat u won hav to mood to study once u saw ppl playin n relaxin..but u live in hostel and is a place with many ppl from diff courses so u all have diff schedule ..mayb they finish exam when u only wan to start exam..so u hav to adapt to dat environment as fast as u can..

i guess no one can help u but urself...i m sure dis need time so don force urself too much...

Anonymous said...

haha wat i saw u wrote of ar?? u shud studyin bsides playin?? wuhuuu~~ zhen de mar?? i listen first arr.. av de new sem u said dis words liao wor.. wahaha

haiz suang lar u ppl can njoy n relax liao but i jz hafta started my test!!!! let hwa say zhong liao!!! sienz ooh.. u ppl play lar!! play bao ni men.. i wana 'bi guan' hmpf~~~

we cannot hv stress liao.. we almost can go holiday luu~!! release al our stress.. =b

ur 'da jie'..

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez