Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Worst birthday ever :'(


Thanks a lot to those friends and peoples that greet me birthday, I'm very happy to receive the greetings. But, I'm having bad mood today. I don't know why those unhappy things happen when I'm happy. Just now our lecturer told us that we will have an assignment to do during the holidays, this is not the problem. The problem is it needs to finish in group, it can't finish in individually. I start to think, who are the peoples that willing to do the assignment with me? It is because something happened before. Sigh~! This is the first thing that why I'm unhappy. The second is my cousin wants me to help him and I need to spend the time for my assignment to help him. I don't want to reject him because I had already rejected him once. The third is I have no enough time to finish my assignments. I thought that I can do it after class but who knows? The fourth is I will have lunch with my hostel's friends but I don't think that I can come back on time; I don't want to disappoint them. The fifth is I think I had made someone feel annoying because when I need help, I will keep on asking. I know both of us have to do the same assignments, you have your own to finish. Sorry if I really bother you and make you feel annoying.

The unlucky things not only that, when I went back to hostel I keep rushing for my assignment because I don't want them to wait for me. When I called them, they told me that they had left. I was angry at them because they didn't wait for me. No one called me and confirms whether I was following or not. Not only that, when yue called them and ask why didn't they wait for me. They said that someone said that I'm not going. My god! I really very upset because they are those I treated the best in the hostel. All of them went and left me alone. Tomorrow is the due date for my assignment and they went to print themselves. I was very sad, I cried. I care you guys but no one cares for me. Those who i just get along with them will still care for my feelings but you guys wont!!!!!!!!!!! What are friends for????

Then, I wanted to thank yue and kang ming, both of them accompany me go print my assignments. We went by bus. They told me that they will celebrate with me tonight but I have no mood to celebrate with them. Then, they told me that I had to appreciate those who willing to celebrate with me. I choose to go for the celebration. The worst thing is, they didn’t felt sorry to me. They just keep on asking me whether I'm angry. WTF!!! How can I not angry them? I'm taking the same course with them, they have assignments to pass up; so am I. How can you guys be so selfish? I treated you guys so well but at the end this is what I got back. I told them that I'm angry, they didn't say sorry to me. They just show that they are unhappy. WHAT?? I should be the one very angry and unhappy. How you guys can did this me? This is the worst birthday ever!!!

8 comments on "Worst birthday ever :'("

Anonymous said...

hey!burfday weh..cant sad de ler..it may be the worst birthday for u~but there are some ppl which are much more worst den urs..one hour left~try to get use of ur tym for this 18th bday ryt?its only once a lifetym..once it over~u cant bak agen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gal~!

tho we cant be at der wid u clbrating ur bday but our 祝福 is surely there...cheers~

dont k of those who don k bout u but think of dos who rely treat u good...

Itachi Ting on November 21, 2007 at 1:15 AM said...

感谢你,因为你使我了解友情的可贵;
感谢骗你的人,因为它使你学会小心;
感谢取笑你的人,因为它使你学会忍耐;
还有,
也是最重要的,。。。。。。。。。。。。。
要感谢伤你的人,因为它使你学会坚强。。。

Anonymous said...

hmmm our papa de comments quite meaninful rite?? so u learn anythin?? yea mayb 4 u is de worst.. but der r owez ful of greetin frm our frenz bside dat!! u'r nt wron jiu hao le.. dun tink much le ya.. but dis time reli wei qu ni le.. bday gal wor~~!! but owez rmb de words.. 'learn 2 b grown up durin chuo zhe' ok??? support bside u owez..

Hwa on November 21, 2007 at 3:06 AM said...

我也跟你说声对不起,因为我也是其中一人!
今天是你的生日,不开心的事就不要想了。
想些开心的事吧!
要开开心心的哦~
如果你有什么要我帮忙得话,都可以找我哦~
祝你生日快乐!
每天都开开心心~
嘻嘻~

kHiM牛牛 on November 21, 2007 at 10:54 AM said...

不好意思~
再多的道歉
也不能覆盖曾经被伤害的伤口
要得到他人的谅解
是一件不简单的事
伤口
复原了还是会有疤痕
而这疤痕
永远会缠绕在脑海中

kHiM牛牛 on November 21, 2007 at 10:57 AM said...

我明白。。。

Anonymous said...

The thing happen liao let it gone. ngry oso canot change anything.let it be. 2moro will be better than yesterday. so, dun sad liao...the more things u face, will teach u many lesson...Happy everyday...u oso hv many best friends beside u...

kHiM牛牛 on November 21, 2007 at 11:43 AM said...

http://comic.yam.com/class/tvbean/swf/02_brother.swf

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez