Tuesday, November 6, 2007

sy n yue r crazy gals...


Yesterday I woke up early just to study for my progress test. This was the first time I being hard working in my studies. I felt so happy because I know all the answers for the test. Even tough I can’t get full marks but I am really happy for what I did. Actually, I studied so hard is just wanted to win a person. But I wanted to thank that person, if not I won’t be studying so hard. I will just ignore the progress test and simply do. I felt that studying actually is a quite happy thing. When you memorized all the points and can do every question with confidence. I will study hard for all the progress test and also exam. I’m sure I can do it.

In the afternoon, we go played volleyball. I was so happy because I found quite a lot if peoples that played volleyball. We played till the sky become dark then we walked out to eat and celebrate because I know how to do the progress test.

After the dinner, we went to school and played a game. The game needs quite a lot of peoples to play. The game consists of a killer, spy, doctor and citizens. The citizens and spy need to cooperate to find out who is the killer. Me and khim are so good in acting, no one knows that both of us were the killer when it was our turn.

Crazy girls, yue and yee, went to the boy’s hostel and play mahjong from 2 o’clock midnight till 5 something in the morning. Both of us didn’t feel sleepy and we had classes at 8 o’clock in the morning. I went back and took a bath, I slept at 6 something. After around an hour, I woke up. Yue didn’t go to school. I was so surprise that I can sleep a little then still go to school. I love this kind of college’s life a lot. Even tough I played a lot but I still study for all the test and exam. My time is fully used.

2 comments on "sy n yue r crazy gals..."

Anonymous said...

erm..some spellin mistakes!!xp love dis kind of life jiu hao..hehe~

kHiM牛牛 on November 7, 2007 at 11:33 AM said...

yaya..
quite fun
quite crazy
nxt time we play again ya..
if we 2 bcum killer..
then we must cooperate
sure perfect 1..haha..

actually there r many unhappy events in our life..
bt..
c..
we o passing through it liao..
n we r hapy-hapy tis few day
so..
kep going tis feeling
^_^

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez