Thursday, November 22, 2007

need to stop thinkin


I need to stop thinking all the nonsense. Stop!! I keep on thinking the nonsense and make myself bad mood. Why I will become like this? I'm doing nothing but just keep on turning my brain. This makes me having really bad mood. I don't know that whether I wrote the blog yesterday is a correct thing or not. Many peoples will think that I'm childish, but I just wanted to let everyone knows that why I was having bad mood. Today, something that make me bad mood happens. It's about assignments things. All the assignments that our lecturers gave were really difficult. I don't know whether I can finish it or not even tough we had a 1 month holidays. Then, I keep on thinking the same thing that happened yesterday. I forgave 1 of them because I receive a sorry. For the other one, I can't forgive you. You didn't say sorry and don't even felt sorry to me. You are too selfish; the things that you think are only about you yourself. You will just say that I'm too childish for everything. I'm fed up with you, how can you be so selfish?

Just now a friend message me, I ask that person whether thinks that I'm very childish to write that blog. That person say can't be said out. I feel sad. How come no one understands what I'm thinking and keep on saying that I'm childish? My mood is being affected because of that message. I had a long talk with yue and ask her whether I did the wrong things or not. It is because I think that everything that I did sure will have someone says that I'm too childish to do that or say that I need not care so much. They really don't know what I'm thinking.

Thanks to my friends; who gave me presents, who greet me, who celebrate with me. I really appreciate what you all did. The happiest thing is that I received a mickey mouse's necklace, bracelet and shirt from my friends. Thanks for being so nice to me.

2 comments on "need to stop thinkin"

Anonymous said...

No one will actuali understand wat da other person thinking as everyone's mind is thinking on different things..it needs tym for them to let dem noe u more..after all of the things dat happen..and if u all can go thru all of dat and until dat tym u wid dem will be veli good oso~

since eryone think da thing is nt same so eryone have their own idea of 'childish' dis word...no one is perfect in dis world and u cant make eryone to lyk u...its impossible..nt only u..other ppl oso~

mayb focusing on doin some other thing can help u in not to oweys think so much...something which u interest in and is can help dao u de...

Anonymous said...

yea gal.. av1 tinkin is nt same de lor~!! u oso cant stop wat dey tinkin of us rite.. hmmm i agreed on hwa sayin dat focusin on doin sum other things lor.. can help dao u~~ mayb i tink err.. u can mis me!!! wahahaha but i noe thru al de things happened.. u'v grown up rite??? nt bad nt bad.. tinkin more matureee...ehseh~!!!

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez