Friday, July 25, 2008

Boring life~


Now it’s raining heavily outside, luckily we are back early. If not I think we will be under the rain? No! Sure we won’t. I’m going crazy. I ask the question myself then answer the question myself. I’m so bored till going crazy and I still don’t know what to do. Sigh~

Just now went out with family to have dinner at the restaurant. The foods are quite delicious. There is a food contain with prawn. The prawns are so big and delicious; it is put inside the coconut shell. The cook is so creative.

I got nothing more to write because my life is so bored. Everyday just eat, sleep and play; I’ll become a pig soon. I know that I’m a pig now! Haha.

2 comments on "Boring life~"

kHiM牛牛 on July 29, 2008 at 10:07 PM said...

haha..
me too..
quire boring at home lah..
as i said..
i miss o of u n the life at cbu der..
when i cum back to miri..
boring! boring! boring!
dont knw wat can i do..
lyk the useless ppl..
avday eat..sleep..play..
haha
same wif u..

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on July 29, 2008 at 11:23 PM said...

hehe.. bo pien de la.. holiday jiu shi lyk dis de.. jus enjoy at home nia~ knt complain de. later when skul start liao den will b veli bz le..

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez