Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy day~


It's a nice day I had been through. I woke up early and went to the beach with some of my friends. The sun shines so brightly. They prepared many foods and we keep on eating since morning till afternoon. Oh my god! I really can't control myself from eating because all the foods are so delicious. We play swing and volleyball too; it is such a long time I didn't play with those games.

Then we went to the night market. There were many delicious foods there. I was so happy when I see so many delicious foods. This night market is set because of the sultan's birthday. The thing I hate the most is it rains when we were walking around the night market. So we went to our school and wait for the rain to stop.

There is something that makes me unhappy that happened today. First, my stomach starts to be crazy. I think maybe I ate something wrong then I keep on going to the toilet. Second, it rains when I tried to walk around at the night market.

0 comments on "Happy day~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez