Monday, July 14, 2008

I HATE MYSELF!!!


I am so mad at myself. When I was having exam, I can't remember what I had studied. I prepared for the exam since few days ago. I memorized everything but when I was writing for the exam I can't remember anything. I really don't know what myself is doing. I wish to have a better grade but now, I think I won't have good result for this subject. Everything is ruin! I hate myself for being so useless. I hate my stupid brain. I hate studying and memorizing. HATE IT!

2 comments on "I HATE MYSELF!!!"

Anonymous said...

it's ok la...everything is over...at least u studied right? no worries:)
God lead u ppl there...Study hard ya^^
Jesus Loves you all

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on July 19, 2008 at 3:15 PM said...

thanks ya~ but i scare i din gt wat i aimed 4...

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez