Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hmmm...


I’m having bad mood now. I didn’t angry at anyone or anything. Just feel unhappy. Really feel bad! I wish that I will have an opportunity to work during the holidays so that I can buy anything I want without asking money from my parents. Now everything I need to share with others. The things I want to buy cost me a lot. I want to buy printer and camera.

That’s mean I don’t need to share with others. I will have my own things. I always use others’ things. Thanks to them and sorry for always using all your things. Ha-ha. I don’t know why that I will such thinking. I don’t want to lose, must win. For me, this kind of thinking maybe will let me sad when I lose. What should I do? Hmmm…

0 comments on "Hmmm..."

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez