Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funny Experience~


I had a funny experience during the prom night. That day we went to set our hair. When on the way back, it started to rain. Who knows my car fuel almost empty? So I went to the petrol station and wanted to pump oil. There were four of us at the petrol station to pump oil with weird hairstyle. For others maybe it’s too weird with this kind of hairstyle.

When we tried to pump oil, only we realize no one of us know how to pump oil. Oh my god! It was so funny. Weird peoples went to pump oil but did not know how to pump oil. We tried to open the cover but even the cover we did not know to open.

At last, we asked the worker to help us. If not I think we will stuck there till even night time? Ha-ha. Last time when at Brunei, my mum will be the one to pump oil. The workers will sure help to pump. I don’t need to worry about it. Then mum will be the one paying but now I need to pay myself.

0 comments on "Funny Experience~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez