Tuesday, November 18, 2008


Attention!!!
Attention!!!
Attention!!!
Attention!!!
Attention!!!
Final exam is coming soon. There's only 12 days away but then I still don't know what I had learn in this semester. But anyway, I will sure put all my effort in this exam. Hope that I will have enough time to prepare for my final. Will be starting now but still worried about it.

Date of my exam:
Building Quantities 2- 01/12/2008
Estimating- 03/12/2008
Building Economics 2- 04/12/2008
Legal Studies- 10/12/2008

Here I want to wish everyone good luck in the exams. Hope that everyone will get good results for the coming exam~ All the best... After the exams that's mean holidays are coming. Hurray~ Holidays~ but my holiday is not for vacation but for industrial training! Oh man!!

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez