Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Recently, I’m so lazy and don’t feel like studying. Feel so tired with my studies and also assignments. I got so many things to do but I’m just too tired to do all those things. Is this the life everyone must pass through? Am I the only one feeling tired with studies and hate it a lot? Wondering...

I know that I can’t continue with this kind of attitude because my final is 19 days later. I feel so blur with the lecture that had been taught. I need to put more effort than others to get a better result. I have to stop playing and being crazy. Must concentrate more on my studies but I know I won’t.

Nowadays, I was thinking a lot; thinking about my studies, my future, my life and the purpose of studying. But I got no answer for all this, just keep thinking non-stop. I have to stop thinking and start preparing for my final. Good luck to all my friends, all the best ^^

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez