Friday, November 21, 2008


Thanks to everyone for being good to me.
But I don't deserve being threaten
good by everyone.
I'm a very bad person who always did something bad.
I'm sorry for being stubborn, naive and rude.
Cause I don't know what I want and also what I'm thinking.
It's hard for others to understand me.
Thanks to everyone always beside me when I need you guys.
I just hope that I won't hurt you guys by my action or words.
If I really did hurt you guys, I'm really sorry!!
I feel like I'm changing a lot but I don't whether my changing is good or not.
Hope that I will be more mature after this.
Will be changing my attitude!
Trying to be better but I need time~

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez