Friday, November 21, 2008


For me, birthday is not special day. I actually don't like to celebrate too. But anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who help me celebrate, greet me and also those giving me present! I'm happy when there are so many people accompanying me during my birthday. Thank you guys so much~! I love you guys~

Erm, this year's birthday not really happy because seems like everything is not going on the right way. I'm so sad that something happen and wanted to say sorry to someone. I know that you guys wanted to make me happy. Sorry for being naive! I know that I should grow up. I'm really really sorry.

Seems like the day that I born is not really a good day~ Every time sure will have something happens and won't have happy ending. Haha~ Please ignore me cause I'm already crazy! Erm, hope that everything will be fine. Good luck guys, exam is coming soon! All the best...

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez