Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy people do.... CRAZY THINGS!!!!


I have not been sleeping for 27 hours plus~ Haha. Feel weird? It's not because of rushing for assignments but just because of doing something crazy! Last night... Should not say last night. Should say early in the morning, we have nothing to do then I suggest why don't we ride bicycle to the town and have some supper. It was around 2 something in the midnight, everyone agrees. While half way of our journey, we saw a police petrol~ The police officer asked me why am I still on the road in the midnight... I lied to him, I said that I was going home back from friend's house and bla bla bla. He didn't take any action just asked me go back. Then we just continue with our journey, riding to the town!
One of the crazy club member~ Xu mei mei!!
This is Chen mei mei~ He's also crazy!!Me at the park of our destination~They are really the member of crazy club. They look crazy, right? Haha!!
Erm, why is there a monkey at the park? Hmmm! Hard to understand!
Haha! I'm crazy!!!!
Me too!! Let's be crazy together =D
Sitting on the see saw!
The crazy couple~ Husband & Wife =)

After this, we cycle back to our hostel. Then, they planned to go to Bukit Aup to see the sunrise. So, our journey had not ended yet~ When arrive at Bukit Aup, everyone climb up the mountain and fainted! haha.
Climb so high up to the mountain just to take a look at the sunrise but who knows...
There's no sunrise can be seen =(Isn't she cute? ^^

Wanted to sleep soon~ Too tired already until I don't feel sleepy.
But tomorrow I have exam so I need to take a rest to study later.
Good Night~

0 comments on "Crazy people do.... CRAZY THINGS!!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez