Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sarikei


Went to Sarikei with some friends for a 4 days 3 nights trip. It was an enjoyable and fun trip. All of us really do enjoy this special trip. Although there are not many places to play but as long as we are together then it will be fun. Let me intro my trip!Air Bandung~ Nice colour!
Delicious mee goreng!
** Special bread with 3 types of jams; kaya, butter and peanut butter! Delicious~
House of Lin Chiang~
Thanks to Auntie Vicky for treating us so good~
(Lin Chiang's mum)
The room of me and yue~ I love this room.
Our bed~ So comfortable!
A really big and nice room compare to our hostel's room.
I miss Auntie Vicky, Lin Hui and this room so much~
How come there's monkey at the park?
Oh man!! There are 5 monkeys...
I thought it's a park but how come park gt monkey?
Pretty girls on the see saw~
The 5 sisters~
Chen mei mei, me, Yue jie jie, Lin mei mei and Xu mei mei!!
Peace ^^
Guys, what are you all looking at? Hmmm~
Can anyone guess who are sleeping? Erm...
Before leaving the house~ Vain!!!
In the car~
Hi~ I'm so high here!!
Sitting on the old fashion bridge~
Everyone is so enjoy~
Wow~ nice waterfall...
Want to know how I climb up? Hehe.
Superman~ Flying from the waterfall!! wahaha
Ladies washing clothes~ So cute!
What a hardworking man, washing clothes for himself~
After washing clothes need to dry up the clothes~
Night time, barbecue...
Thanks to Auntie Vicky again for helping us to prepare the foods =D
Enjoying the foods!
After eating then they are pregnant!
Oh man! How come man can pregnant?!
Playing UNO!
Say cheese~
Durians~
Vain-ing again~
The big road sign... To prevent car accident!
UNO even in the car~ We can't live without UNO even a while!
Ferry~ Such a long time didn't use ferry since there's so many bridge constructed!
The name of the ferry~
四脚蛇
(I don't know it's name in English, can anyone tell me?)
Lastly end with this cute cat! It's showing its tongue to us!
So adorable!
I have to start doing my assignments if not I will be dead!

0 comments on "Sarikei"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez