Wednesday, October 29, 2008

crazy~


Nowadays everyone is so busy with assignments and also test, so I'm here to wish everyone good luck. Feel really really stress and hope that I can release my stress if not I will be going insane soon. I have to submit 2 assignments in a week, next monday and also thursday! Both the assignments not yet started anything yet. Procrastination again!

Singyee will be like that soon~ haha

Looking at the assignments making me headache, totally don't know how to do but I will try my best cause I don't want to finish the day before I submit. It will be very risky plus I'm sure that it will make me "healthier". Nowadays, don't have the inspiration to post blog. Feel like my blog is become boring and all about nonsense.

This is a song that I love very much. Hope this song will let everyone have a good mood. Enjoy~
一個人的我依然會微笑- This is an old song but the lyrics is so meaningful!

0 comments on "crazy~"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez