Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun Nightz- Part 2


The second part of the fun night. That's mean the fun night will end soon then school will start. Haha!Breaking ** They are so cool man!
Dancing performance...
Everyone is playing games~
Why is here so many people?
The student fellowship...

The Leo~
The Civil~
The Archi~
The Engineer~
Cool~
Our stall~
End with this cool picture!!

*****************************************************************************************

Why is Singyee posting blog so early but not going to class? It's because I'm really angry!! I'm not selfish, I can share my everything. But even the last two you don't even left for me. I don't have money but my things keep losing.. I don't want to share my thing anymore. That's too much!!

0 comments on "Fun Nightz- Part 2"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez