Tuesday, October 21, 2008

still worrying :(


Oh man! Just now I received a call from my dad, he told me that his friend will let me have the industrial training in the company. I should be more relax and not worry anymore right? Nope, totally wrong.

Now I'm worried about the transportation, accommodation when I work. And of course need to suit to the new environment and also the new people around me. What will I do when I'm in the company? Don't know, plus I never work in an office. Last time I just work as a cashier but now is a serious and formal job. After that still need to worry about my report and all small things.

0 comments on "still worrying :("

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez