Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Worried!


Sing Yee is so worried now. I'm so worried about my assignments, studies, account and the most important is industrial training. I will have the industrial training start from January till end of March. I still can't find any company for my industrial training but then I need to confirm with my course leader at the mid of November. Oh man!!

I don't know whether I can handle all this thing but I will try my best. I'm quite excited for the industrial training because I'll be half int he society. I will learn more about my future job then it will also help during my final year. Wish me luck!

0 comments on "Worried!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez