Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Realised!!


I thought that I'm those people who will think a lot and also know the faces of everyone.
But who knows, I'm the one who can't recognise the real face of the people.
I feel like so helpless because the people around me is so scary.
Once I talk to my friends, then only I know that I'm really still "small".
I can't even know whether that person is a true friend or just using me to do something.
Quite sad to know that also.
Will there be anyone really willing to make friend to me?
I hate those people with many faces and keep using others to do something.
Maybe in my world, there are some people that really bad but those I think are good ones, but they are not really good.
I feel like this world is full of evil people...
They are just like the devil, keep hurting the good ones.
I know I'm not the good ones.
So it's fair for me to being used by the others?

4 comments on "Realised!!"

Anonymous said...

oh man there's a good fren here oh but owes kena say shui li ni eh...then become hen chi li diao eh...hahah

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on October 10, 2008 at 12:00 AM said...

erm... u sure ma? i seldom say liao leh~ don simply say me o! cos nowadays seldom join u guys le.. ppl 4gt us le! wahaha.

Anonymous said...

erm...??who forget who???

SiNgYeE- guairen 2 on October 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM said...

wahaha. u 4gt us lo~ hehe. no la.. jus kiddin nia la!! don b so serious. i love 2 play a lot...

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez