Thursday, October 9, 2008

Words to sisters


Last night I went to the student fellowship. There was a song dedication. I had dedicated song for my dearest sisters.

To: Ruey Hwa, Wan Yen & Rui Yue
From: Sing Yee
Song: Give Thanks (a church song that is very nice, will post the song if I found that song)
Message: Thanks for the caring and everything. You gals must take care always. I'm so glad that have these friends in my life. I love you gals!

To: Wan Yen, Ruey Hwa & Sing Yee
From: Rui Yue
Song: 宝贝
Message:你们是我的宝贝~永远爱你们!Muacks!你们是我心里永远的好姐妹你们是我心里永远的好姐妹!

Actually I'm going to post the trailer from the you tube of the things that I record but the line here is really too "good". I will post it when the line is good.

0 comments on "Words to sisters"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez