Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lesson!!!


After the fun night, Sing Yee had learn a lesson. While doing works together, there will sure be some conflict. I was helping the club at the stall selling things. Once I'm free, I went to the stall and help. Then what I get in return is someone saying that Sing Yee is doing nothing. Someone is saying that I seldom help at the stall. When he was at the stall, I'm still sleeping and doing nothing.

I don't have anything to say when I heard what that someone told me. I feel so sad. Helping at the stall, tired till like hell... Tuesday got assignment to submit but I still help, this is called as do nothing? Or the things that I did is too little for that someone. Sometimes, what I feel is how if I didn't do anything just stay at home will it be better?

Oh man! I really need a break. I learn my lesson. Don't ever go and help anyone because after that you will be said that do nothing. This is one of the example, still got one more. These 2 cases make me so sad and swear that I won't be busybody anymore.

P.S: Never go help others cause will be said that is busybody. No one will appreciate what you had done for them!!

0 comments on "Lesson!!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez