Sunday, October 26, 2008


We had received a notice from the school management saying that we need to be back at the hostel before 11 p.m. The hostel's gate will be locked at that time because of too much complaining. Haha. Then I feel like being grounded cause need to be back to the hostel so early.

Just now went our for drinking with friends and feel like not coming back early so we went driving long way. When we back to the hostel, it's around 1 like that. I feel so excited the gate is lock so I need to climb over the gate. It's the only way back to the hostel. But who knows the security guard came out and help us to open the lock. Feel quite unhappy cause I thought I can climb over the gate.

0 comments on " "

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez