Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Au Lait


Last Night went to the "Au Lait" with some of the monkeys of our class- Form 5C (2006). When I meet them I was so happy and excited cause I miss them so much. Then I was talking and laughing non-stop. But too bad I can stay in Brunei only for 1 week. :'( Really will miss them a lot... I love the life in Brunei so much!!Baby Blue...
So nice ^^
(I forgot the name already)
Guairen 3 and Guairen 4
All of us..
Hwa and Jerry
Frens..
Miss the time we had before...
Frens.. =D
Huggies..
Superman~
He's trying to block the other 3 behind him...
Guairens and Jerry...
Jerry is trying to join the Guairens.. Haha
Hwa and Zaz
Zazaly and Yen
Know what this mean?
We were trying to cover something.. Haha.
tititititititi~
Combination of Guairens...
Combination successfully...

0 comments on "Au Lait"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez