Saturday, December 20, 2008

Growing Mushroom!!


Mushroom~
Mushroom~
Mushroom~

Sometimes I love holidays but sometimes I hate holidays. Holidays mean that I don't need to go to school and can relax ourselves; but also mean that I will be bored for the whole holidays if I have nothing to do. My holiday just start but I'm already start "growing mushroom". Know why? Cause I'm trap in Miri.

If I'm in Brunei that's mean I won't be bored. The worse is I need to stay in Miri till April for my industrial training. I will be dying man!! Dying because of bored. I haven't enjoy any of my holiday yet then maybe I need to start working on Monday. Can't go back Brunei and meet my dearest friends. Sob Sob :'(

0 comments on "Growing Mushroom!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez