Monday, December 15, 2008

i'm going crazy!!


I'm like a panda now sitting in front of the laptop posting blog. Wasn't had enough sleep for almost a week already. Seems like everyone have become hyperactive after the exam had finished. Of course me too. I can sleep for an hour plus only for a day then can be so energetic throughout the whole day.

I'm on a trip now but this is not a happy trip. Too many different people together then there will be conflicts around. I had invented some new words to describe all of them. Some words can be express out and say them indirectly. Was trying to sleep last night but there was too many bear snoring then I slept for an hour again.

Exhausted, unhappy, mad, crazy, insane, tired, not feeling well= ME!!
Got a little emotional due to the people here. It's really hard to join all the people and form into a group... Especially weirdo!!

0 comments on "i'm going crazy!!"

Followers

čhât ċhåt ćhãt


 

§ĩиĝŸέз Ŝрέάκίиĝ- ĜúåίЯέй 2 Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez